Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

A very good surprise

Me and my dear acoustic guitar, Kari were making some music, when I thought "I remember there were a nice microphones for my guitar, I won't buy anything because I don't need it, but I'd to know the cost". So, I surfed in my favourite shop website and I got find ones, they were quite expensive, then I closed the website. I already knew the cost approximately.

Later, I decided to tune Kari perfectly. I caught my tuner, and I used a small device which I sometimes use to tune my guitar slowly and perfectly. It was like a "pin" on one side of the cable, and on the other it was a 3.5 mm jack. I plugged in the tuner and tuned Kari. Then, I thought
"- I could try to connect to my amplifier.
- Could something explode?
- Yeah.
- Fine, let's go!"

I connected it to my guitar and... WTF!!! IT WORKS!!! OH, YEAH!!! GREAT!!! I could listen to my guitar sound amplified!

Immediately, I went to investigate in the internet. I had got a "Contact Microphone" valued at 18 $. I don't know why, but I remember that it was a gift to buy my tuner 4 or 6 years ago.

I'm totally surprised. The microphone has been here always.
Thanks music's god!

No comments:

Post a Comment