Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Scholar changes

Each year, around August, I think about come back to the institute, to begin again. From some years ago until today, I've realised of a progressive change about this matter, or better said, about the scholar year.

From my point of view, these changes are approximately the follow ones:

- Each year, you want to finish before. As a consequence, the attention level decrease each year before, reaching worrying dates.

- Each year, desire to begin again comes to you later.

- I'm not sure, but I could say wish to study is decreasing each year.

And this way, if I remembered I'd write some more changes.

Obviously, this is not good neither for me nor for anybody, who study or not. So, like now, I'll continue fight and observe.


No comments:

Post a Comment