Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Technological afternoon

Obviously, like the majority of the people, I've gone to a lot of shopping malls, but today, I went to one where there were several things that I didn't hope.

 Firstly, I found a computer "exhibition". There were 5 or 6 tables, each one showed computers of a brand. Of course, I could see a lot of brands known, EVEN APPLE!!! To my surprise!

I could try almost all kinds of Apple devices: Mac Book, Mac Book Pro, Mac Book Air... And! I spent around 20 minutes exploring the new Ipad 2! WOW!!!

This has been all the necessary to I like Apple even more.
As for the other computers... I almost ignored them...





Next, I discovered a new kind of fan. It had no blades.

It didn't was difficult to imagine the possible mechanism, so, the most interesting for me was the amount of air impulsed, although it had to be because of it was at full  power.

It was expensive, but we must recognise it looked efficient and very noiseless. Although it was a very cool design...





Finally, I found a model of washing machine which have two transparent sides. It was very curious. I remember that it was a machine to sell it, it wasn't a exposure model.

I don't know why people want to buy it. Who want a washing machine like this?










Very interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment