Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

The Mac OS Project.

Yesterday, I found a manual to install Mac OS in an Intel PC. I had seen articles about this before, but it was complicated and the PC's required very special components. However, the last manual I discovered was simple and I tried it.

I spent all the afternoon trying to make a bootable USB instead of burning the iso file in a DVD, but that wasn't possible at all. I gave it up and used DVD. Then I installed it. The installation lasted 2 hours more or less and then I got it! It worked.

Of course there were several things that didn't work properly, for example the sounds and the USB's, but although I was sure I could fix it I didn't do. It was just a trial, not forever and I didn't want to modify the BIOS.

Here is the proof:

Mac OS X 10.4 running on my Intel P4

PS: Later, I broke it. I installed a system update an Mac didn't start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment