Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Music or...

Engineering or music. That's the question I'll always ask me. Should I continue with the idea of study a good career and become a good engineer?, or should I consider the possibility of becoming a drummer? What's about the second option?
It is difficult to make a success in that. If you want to take that way you have work hard to be someone in the future, but I am sure if you do, if you decide to be the best playing drums, even doing this, your future is like flipping a coin. Of course, you will have lots of possibilities of success if you do it, but the same probability of loosing.



By the way, this post is because of a quote by Confucius what said:

"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."

He and his quote were which put me to think... 

Anyway, I think I'll continue thinking that it is possible to be either an engineer or a drummer although I don't know any case.

No comments:

Post a Comment