Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Drivers for CSR 4.0 Bluetooth dongle

Hello,

I bought this cheap dongle from Ebay because the built-in bluetooth device in my laptop is shit and produces high pitch distortion when connected to HiFi bluetooth speakers.



According to all Ebay sellers, this is plug and play but in that case you get the generic drivers from Microsoft. In my computer these drivers where such a piece of shit that the laptop couldn't even establish a connection with the speakers.

After lots of search, I found the proper proprietary drivers from Cambridge Silicon, which seems to be a shut company now.

Here there are for you. I got them running on Windows 8.1. Can't say for sure if this will run on Windows 10. Please, if someone tries, comment the result.

DOWNLOAD:
https://mega.nz/#!VccTjABB!s0qW3sLvLB30-ARn72Vmot5OdA3KjlXcmQDZ4G2IFEI

Cheers fuckers.

1 comment: