Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Music for Sunday night #81

Just a few hours ago, I was listening to music during the way back home. Then I played the famous songs "For Whom the Bells Tolls" and  "Fade to Black" by Metallica. After they finished I was very disappointed with the band because I really felt the guitars, the distortions, drums..., everything very weak and soft, not heavy! What was happening? I didn't know. Maybe it was the sound quality of the CD, because it was made lots of years ago, and apart from this, I had been listening to a brand new high quality CD just before.

Anyway, I tried to solve it, so I played the last Metallica's album, "Death Magnetic", and, oh yeah, then things was sounding great. For a moment, I was disappointed with the band... Here is the song which threw light upon the issue. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment