Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Future and optimism

This morning, I've assisted to a conference call "The future in our hands". With that name, I didn't know very well what I would be told there, but it looked interesting.

In the conference room have had lots of students and the place has been very well conditioned. In general terms the speech has been quite interesting, with not many news but with lots of optimism about the future.

The ideas raised have made me think for a moment. The man who has spoken, told us about new projects, like Google car, Google glasses, an experiment where a mouse brain's memory part had been substituted for a flash memory...

The thing that has been impossible to forget in the end has been that the future is for us and for the technology, science, engineering..., however, my dear Art friends hardly will take part in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment