Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Film review: Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock Holmes is a film from 2009 starring by Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law.


The woman of the film is Rachel McAdams, a beautiful woman.

Some times if somebody strongly recommend you a film maybe is not the best for your enjoyment, because you hope to watch such a great film, and this is the case.

Things that I like:

- Great argument as it was hoped.
- Good characters. Especially the main actor.
- Good action scenes.
- At the end of the film there isn't any loose end.

Things that I don't like:

- To my mind I hoped a bit more of the argument. (Sometimes predictable).
- Obviously, the film is set in the past, and I knew it, but even though, I wish it had taken place in the present.

This is not a bad film. In fact, I want to watch the second part soon. So, great film.

RATING: 7,5

No comments:

Post a Comment