Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My new toy

Today, I've got a new toy! Some days ago I ordered a new calculator and today I've received a package with something inside. Can you guess what it had inside?

Yes! I've opened it and there was my new Casio FX-911ES PLUS!!! I read lots of opinions before order it and all said how marvellous is this device.


I don't know how to do the majority of the operations, but I now, it's magic.
One thing I've noticed just when I've caught it with my hands is that it's weightless and really slim!


Now I'm going to take the owner's manual to learn about the machine.
Here you can see a large HD picture for more quality.

2 comments:

  1. It's a very interesting calculator... that you're not going to use in Maths.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be jealous. Ask me for a test on Monday if I don't remember it.

      Delete