Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

The craze for blogs

The craze for blogs has came to Internet! I think so. Long time ago, I started to realise, people, like me, or maybe, better writers, discovered Blogger. They decided to open accounts and progressively fill them with letters and phrases talking about their lives (usually not very well), what they think about the world and whatever teenagers used to think...

I don't know why this happened, and certainly I don't think they opened their blogs just for relaxing writing, for reflecting or to keep a place in the Internet for talking about them. Maybe, new blogs were created for the love for typing, to get visitors, or just for creating a blog, for now it's free!

Anyway, why teens create blogs? and by the way, why teens read blogs? What are you/we doing? Facebook is waiting for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment