Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Drumming

I've had a complete day. I've spent all my afternoon rocking. Firstly, I've rehearsed with my band, it has been a good rehearsal because the new singer has sung very well, and because more things which I can't know. Anyway all we are happy with our rehearsal. We are coming again!

After that, I've gone to drumming class. As usual, my teacher brought his double pedal and the best is he let me practise alone during more than two hours! Yeah! My head hurt, but I wanted to follow, I had to take advantage of the situation. Finally, I've finished very pleased.

In the end of the afternoon, before go home, I had to rehearse with the band where I play the clarinet. A hour and a half later, I had finished, at last!

Today, I've had a good afternoon, no homework, a lot of music... Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment