Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Animals

Today I've composed a new instrumental song. I'm happy because of this. The song is called "Animals". It is about... Animals. It consist in five parts. The first is called "Lions are the kings" and is a quiet part. The second is called "Orange birds", this part is a bit faster than the previous. The next part's name is "When elephants come", it is a part very similar to the preceding but with a stronger melody. The fourth part is called "Bears can be fast", it is clearly faster than the others parts and it's my favourite. The last one part is called "When lions come back", and it's like the first part but a bit faster.

The song is now available in Goear:



Remember that you can listen more of my song in my website: http://pedroffernandez.net16.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment