Yesterday I saw "In time", a great film. (I think I should start to do film reviews more often...). I really liked this film, and for that I want to write about it here:
The things I like:
- The argument is a bit complex and there are several parts I don't understand, I don't know if I should name it "loose ends",no, I don't believe that, anyway it's very good.
- The film is set in a near future, not in the past, unlike those boring historic films.
- Good soundtrack.
- Beautiful woman as the female protagonist.
- There is a big importance of love and a big love story in that film, which I really like, and which is quite important for me in a film..
- The end is happy, which is very very important for me too.
The things I don't like:
- The film has a standard duration, about 90 minutes, but it was a bit short for me.
I can't find any other negative point.
In conclusion, I think that is a great film, I like it a lot, and, of course, I recommend it.
Now, I'll post my personal rating of the film, because I don't want you to enter in imbd.com, because there, they have no idea about films, and the best films don't get good rating at all, they have no taste for cinema.