Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Play Station reparation

Yesterday night, I had small problems with my Play Station 2. There were some troubles with the cover opening system. Today, I've opened my machine (it has been the first time I do that with the mine but not with others).

The problem was in the opening sensor. This kind of Play Station has 2 sensors dedicated to this. I need to have hacked the tow sensors to be able to open the cover while the machine is working. The first one is near on/off button, and it's easy to deceive it. The second one is more difficult to find.

There was the problem! It's very difficult to deceive it. Until now, I've have some troubles with the way with which had been hacked.

Fortunately, I've been able to solve the problem with my small knowledge. Here are pictures:

Here is the problem solved:

 And this is the wrong sensor:


Be careful with your Play Station!

No comments:

Post a Comment