Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Successful concert

I'm quite happy for several things. Now, I'm speaking about the concert where I play this afternoon. In principle everything had been good, or at least looked like good. Firstly, I and a pianist played a song quite good. Secondly, we played a latin song where we had to improvise, it also was a good song. Finally, I and the young band played three songs. The best song was the last one because the conductor indicated me that I had to play rather loud for the drum kit sounded specially good. So for me there was no problems!!! Then, when the conductor indicated us the start of the song I began to play really good!!! I really liked that moment, it was so fun! In the end of the song I was happy and any people of the band were indifferent.

No comments:

Post a Comment