Sherlock Holmes is a film from 2009 starring by Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law.
The woman of the film is Rachel McAdams, a beautiful woman.
Some times if somebody strongly recommend you a film maybe is not the best for your enjoyment, because you hope to watch such a great film, and this is the case.
Things that I like:
- Great argument as it was hoped.
- Good characters. Especially the main actor.
- Good action scenes.
- At the end of the film there isn't any loose end.
Things that I don't like:
- To my mind I hoped a bit more of the argument. (Sometimes predictable).
- Obviously, the film is set in the past, and I knew it, but even though, I wish it had taken place in the present.
This is not a bad film. In fact, I want to watch the second part soon. So, great film.