Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Film review: Killer Elite

Killer Elite is a film from 2011 about a professional killer whose mission is to do away with three criminals who killed three important people, and all the deaths must seem accidents.


The film is starring by the great Jason Statham and the well-known Robert De Niro. And the woman of the film is the beautiful Yvonne Strahovski.

I liked the trailer, but I was told a bad opinion. However, I don't think so. Here is my personal view:

Things that I like:

- Mr. Statham is in the film. Moreover, Mr. De Niro too.
- This is an action film.
- There is a love story, and the woman is very beautiful.
- There aren't loose ends in the argument.
- The protagonist is intelligent and you are never overwhelm with the argument because he looks shrewd and always knows what to do.

Things that I don't like:

- I'd have liked more cars in this film.
- The love story is too much in the background.
- Several protagonist's friends die.
- The argument is a bit stupid.

And that's all. I recommend this film. If you want to spend an hour and a half, I think you would enjoy watch this instead a comedy. This film is quite good.

RATING: 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment