Drive is a film from 2011 about a Driver who works for robbers, obviously driving cars. One day, he accepts to work for someone to protect his love's life, but all goes wrong.
I have to say that the trailer shows a film different from this one. It was totally different from I was expecting it to be...
Things that I like:
- It's a film where the cars are important.
- It works to spend an afternoon.
Things that I don't like:
- The end is awful. It is not happy and incomplete.
- The protagonist looks intelligent but he's terribly quiet, a expressionless character, who seems to act in slow motion.
- Quiet film, barely with no excitement neither frights.
- I definitively don't like the main actor.
- Good argument (in fact it's a book), but poor develop of it.
- No good love story.
- Only a few characters in the film.
- 90 minutes of duration. 45 of them wasted in boring scenes.
- Poor film. I want to think that it is because of a low budget.
If there is no way to see another action film, you can watch this one. I think it's better than I imagine. Anyway, don't you ever think about believe in IMDB, because it is a stupid page and if you believe in its ratings and not in the mine ones, you won't go to heaven.