Pages

Friday, January 26, 2018

My opinion about Armin van Buuren

I love Armin van Buuren and A State of Trance.



What I like:
- He's a trance icon
- He transmit energy and hapiness
- He works hard spreading the trance culture
- He hosts a radio show that is very very good.
- He's a high quality DJ and live performances are amazing.
- He has a lot of experience in the field.
- As a producer, he knows how to make very well made music. I mean, technically top level.

What I don't like:
- As a producer, which is a maybe 50% or less of what he works on now, despite the technically high class well made music, most tracks have nothing special, which is a pity. From my experience producing, I guess you need to release something from time to time, and maybe he's not in his best moment regarding inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment